Personal Accident Claim:

Personal accident / Workman's Compensation:

  • The Loss or damage should be reported to the company immediately
  • Inform police if the accident involves a criminal activity such as Riot, terrorist act, road accident or when in doubt.
  • Police report is required in all cases of accidental Deaths
  • Co operate with the surveyor and submit following or any other document which may be required by the surveyor.
  • Statement as to circumstances and place of accident
  • Medical bills duly certified by doctor along with medical report
  • Death Certificate
  • Pay Slips for 3 months immediately preceding the accident